Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a highly talented and motivated badbutt to grow our business. As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be directly involved in all aspects of online presence from Content Marketing, Social Media, Partnerships, Paid Advertisement, to New Product Initiatives.
Our mission is to create well-designed, beautifully crafted, functional eyewear products that spark a little joy in people's eyes. We’re small but growing fast. We’re in a great position to expand and establish ourselves as a prominent brand in the industry. And that’s why we’re looking for your help.
- Work directly with the founder to develop branding and marketing strategies
- Manage Social Media platforms
- Create compelling and cohesive content (photos, videos, written content, ads)
- Create email marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Build and manage influencer relations
- Design and plan new product launches
- Create content upgrades for ads and website
This is a paid 3-month contract-to-hire position. This is intended to be a full-time position, so assuming the trial period goes well a full-time offer will be extended.
What’s in it for you:
- Learn marketing at the front lines of a growing brand
- Have autonomy and see direct results from your work
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Competitive pay
- Fast-paced, high learning startup environment
- You have 2-4 years of experience in digital branding/marketing/growth
- Self-starter who does not require oversight and isn’t afraid to work hard
- Organized “doer” with an action-oriented mindset to tackle big and small tasks
- A great writer and storyteller
- Extremely organized and adept at creating and hitting timelines
- Naturally curious and passionate
- Unrivaled communication skills
- Great attitude and sense of humor
- General awesomeness
To Apply, email your LinkedIn URL (like: www.linkedin.com/in/elvispresley) AND resume to email@example.com.